Premature ejaculation, just as the name suggests, is a condition where a man experiences uncontrolled ejaculation prior to penetration during sexual intercourse. In many instances, this occurs with very little stimulation and is often cause for dissatisfaction. This is because the inability to control one’s ejaculation, coupled with timing results in unsatisfactory sex for both parties. Premature ejaculation is, in fact, one of the most common types of male sexual dysfunction, and therefore affects many males globally.
The challenge faced by most men with this disorder is that it leads to increased anxiety, which in turn almost makes it impossible to recover quickly as it is one of the causes of premature ejaculation. The exact cause of the premature condition remains unclear, but age is believed to be a contributing factor. Other factors that make a significant contribution to this condition include psychological disorders such as depression and guilt as well as other underlying medical conditions. In some cases, premature ejaculation is the result of hormonal imbalances or injuries to the sexual organs.
For the most part, premature ejaculation heals on its own, but for some men, treatment is required. There are a handful of home remedies that have proven beneficial for men with premature ejaculation. The benefits of the remedies listed below may vary from one man to another, and efficiency therefore depends on one’s condition and personal preferences. If you have any concerns about any of the remedies, feel free to get in touch with your doctor to map the way forward.
Time Required: 10 Min (for use) and overnight preparation.
What You Need: A handful of almonds, 1 glass of warm water, a grinder and a glass of warm milk.
Almond nuts are not only a delicious snack, they are also one of the best ways to treat premature ejaculation. This is because the nuts provide excellent nutrients for the proper functioning of the brain and nervous system, both of which play an integral role in the process of ejaculation. If you’d like to increase the amount of time before an ejaculation, make sure you indulge in almonds every so often. You will need a grinder and a glass of warm milk for this remedy.
- Place the handful of almonds in water in a bowl and then allow to soak overnight.
- The next morning, blanch the soaked almonds and then proceed to place them in the grinder.
- Grind and get the almond paste before adding to the glass of milk.
- Mix the two well and proceed to enjoy this filling mixture.
- Use this remedy at least once daily.
Time Required: 20 Min
What You Need: Raw garlic cloves, 1 tablespoon of ghee/butter as well as pestle and mortar.
One of the most popular aphrodisiacs across the world, garlic has proved to be more than an efficient home remedy for the management of premature ejaculation. The presence of antioxidants in the garlic also makes them well suited for the prevention of premature ejaculation. Regular use of garlic cloves not only helps ensure optimal sexual performance, it is also a self-esteem booster that goes a long way in reducing the anxiety that characterizes premature ejaculation. Follow the directions below to get the most of this home remedy.
- Peel and chop the garlic cloves and then set aside.
- Heat the ghee/butter in a pan so that once melted, you will then get to add the chopped garlic.
- Lower the heat to prevent the garlic from burning.
- Allow the garlic to fry and add this to your daily diet.
- Used regularly, garlic is effective in the natural treatment of premature ejaculation.
3. Green Onion Seeds:
Time Required: 15 Min
What You Need: 1 Teaspoon of green onion seeds and 1 glass of water.
Green onion seeds, just like garlic, are considered a potent aphrodisiac, and this is what makes them well suited for the natural treatment of premature ejaculation. The seeds work by ;enhancing one’s sexual capabilities, a feature which is of help when taken on a regular basis. All you need for this remedy is the green onion seeds and a glass of water in order to get the power required to control the process of ejaculation.
- Place a handful of the green onion seeds in a glass and pour in the water.
- Mix the two well and ensure that you drink this mixture prior to mealtimes for best effects.
- Use this remedy regularly and monitor your progress to ascertain that the green onion seeds are of benefit to you.
4. Ginger and Honey Mixture:
Time Required: 10 Min
What You Need: Raw ginger, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 glass of warm milk.
The combination of raw ginger and honey is a preferred home remedy for the natural treatment of premature ejaculation. This remedy works because ginger has excellent properties that increase the flow of blood to the manhood, thus helping the man control his ejaculation. It is also very important in maintaining a proper erection. Honey on the other hand, contains antioxidants which ensure a healthy nervous system while sweetening the remedy.
- Take the raw ginger and peel it before pounding it to have a paste.
- Place the ginger paste in a glass and pour in the warm milk.
- Stir in the honey and drink this daily before bedtime.
- Used consistently over a period of weeks, you should be able to notice an improvement as far as premature ejaculation is concerned.
5. Watermelon Fruit:
Time Required: 10 Min
What You Need: Watermelon fruit slices and a pinch of ginger and salt (optional).
Watermelon has long been referred to as a natural form of the popular drug, ‘Viagra’, a factor that has been attributed to its ability to ensure the relaxation of the blood vessels in the body. The specific active ingredient to which these healing properties are linked is known as citrulline. This compound not only improves one’s libido, it also allows for the relaxation of the blood vessels in the male reproductive system, thus sustaining an erection and improving ejaculation. Ginger is added for its aforementioned benefits in sustaining increased blood flow. Follow the directions listed below to get the most out of this succulent fruit.
- Cut the watermelon into small slices.
- Sprinkle a pinch of the ginger powder and salt on the watermelon slices before indulging.
- Take the watermelon daily and keep track of any improvements made.
Time Required: 20 Min
What You Need: 5 Teaspoons of cinnamon powder, 10 teaspoons of warm water and your preferred meal (this is optional as you can take the remedy on its own).
Cinnamon, a popular kitchen spice cross the world, is also one of the most reliable home remedies when it comes to the management of premature ejaculation. These healing properties are attributed to the presence of three key active ingredients: cinnanaldehyde, cinnamyl acetate as well as cinnamyl alcohol. All of the three are volatile oils which are known to improve and increase blood circulation in the body. The remedy also has the added advantage of preventing indigestion which is, in fact, one of the causes of premature ejaculation in some men.
NOTE: This remedy should be used with caution if you are diabetic or have undergone a surgical procedure in recent times.
- Add the water to the cinnamon powder bit by bit until you have a consistent paste.
- You may consume the paste on its own or opt to add it to your meals.
- Use the remedy daily for best results.
7. Ashwagandha Root:
Time Required: 10 Min
What You Need: Ashwagandha root, 1 glass of milk, 1 teaspoon of raw organic honey.
Ashwagandha root, a popular herbal remedy, has been ranked as one of the most effective home remedies for the natural treatment of premature ejaculation. Ideally, herbal remedies are known to enhance the body’s stamina as well as cure several disorders that affect the male reproductive system.
The herb’s active ingredients also improve the flow of blood to the different body organs, and most notably to the male reproductive organ. Using this herb consistently is a reliable and non-invasive way to deal with premature ejaculation. Other benefits of the herb include its ability to increase the formation of testosterone, the main male sexual hormone.
NOTE: The use of Ashwagandha root is not recommended for those with disorders that affect the gastrointestinal system as well as those with diabetes. Excessive use of the herb is also discouraged as it causes stomach upsets and diarrhea. This herbal remedy can be obtained form the herbal section at your nearest chemist.
- Take one teaspoon of the herbal root and place in a glass before pouring in the milk.
- Stir in the teaspoon of honey and drink the mixture. take this remedy at least once daily.
Time Required: 30 Min
What You Need: 1 Tablespoon of Indian asparagus (powder form), 1 cup of milk and a strainer.
Asparagus is a plant whose medicinal values have made it a popular remedy for a wide range of conditions, among them, premature ejaculation. This remedy is preferred because it has a high concentration of zinc. Zinc present in the body enhances the production of testosterone, which in turn contributes to the ability to control ejaculation.
In addition, asparagus contains Vitamin B which increases the amount of blood flowing to the penis. Milk on the other hand, is packed with nutrients that boost the immune system as well as zinc. Prepare this home remedy as indicated below. The combination of Asparagus and milk is a potent remedy for the home treatment of premature ejaculation.
NOTE: Avoid the use of milk and asparagus if you have gastrointestinal problems or are lactose intolerant.
- Add the asparagus powder to the cup of milk and bring the mixture to boil.
- After 15 minutes, turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
- Pass the remedy through a strainer and drink thrice daily.
- Keep tabs on the progress you have made to determine whether your condition has improved or not.
9. Okra (also Known as Lady’s Finger):
Time Required: 20 Min
What You Need: 2 Tablespoons of Okra (powder) and 1 glass of milk. Honey as a natural sweetener (optional).
Okra, also known as lady’s finger, is a potent remedy for the management of premature ejaculation. The powder obtained from the remedy has been shown, over the years, to treat premature ejaculation. Milk is added for its aforementioned benefits. Used for a period of a month or so, okra shows impressive results for most people affected by this male sexual dysfunction. Prepare the remedy as indicated in the steps below.
- Add the okra powder to the glass and pour in the milk.
- You may sweeten the remedy using natural honey and drink every day before bedtime.
- Use this remedy daily for a period of a month.
10. Exercises that Target the Pelvis:
Time Required: 15 Min
What You Need: A comfortable place to exercise and an exercise mat.
One of the simplest ways to treat premature ejaculation is to take exercises that strengthen the pelvis. The most common form of these exercises is a set of kegels. These exercises help enhance the function of the pelvic muscles, which in turn help sustain an erection and manage ejaculation. The advantage of this exercise is that it can be done anywhere.
- Stand upright with your back straight and tighten the muscles in your backside. To know whether you are doing this right, you will feel that these are the same muscles that control peeing.
- Hold this posture for about -15 seconds and then release.
- Do this severally at a go in order to improve the process of ejaculation.
- Repeat the exercise at least 10 times during the day.
In addition to these herbal solutions, some men find it beneficial to practice physical means in order to control premature ejaculation. For instance, during copulation, a man will typically pull out his penis from the vagina just before an orgasm. This not only helps one retain their ejaculation, it also gives far more control to the man. It is important to note that these remedies require regular use for them to be effective. If you have any concerns about the condition, or your choice remedy, do not be afraid to consult your doctor.